The name 'InitializeComponent' does not exist in the current context

I am working on WPF application and it includes a usercontrol. I got this error when trying to build but I have checked the name space and can't find out why.

After googling the same error, I tried to add "" into project property file.
Refer: http://www.dev102.com/2008/01/14/how-to-solve-error-cs0103-the-name-initializecomponent-does-not-exist-in-the-current-context/

It doesn't work. Finally I just make some changes to the xaml file and it works:

Before:
x:Class="ManageUsers"
xmlns:my="clr-namespace:CliniqueMS"
.....>

After:

x:Class="CliniqueMS.ManageUsers"
xmlns:my="clr-namespace:CliniqueMS"
........>

Look like I give the full name space for the class tag then the complaint is gone.
The code behind file's name space is "CliniqueMS".

Comments

way2extreme said…
This is the answer I was looking for. Thank you.

Popular Posts